Friday, September 20, 2013

Better late than never! Classroom Reveal!

Hello Blogging World! 
I am just beginning my blogging and teaching journey. I just recently graduated from the University of Michigan in May, and I got hired to teach third grade in the school where I did my student teaching. Yes I know, I am beyond lucky and grateful.  I also did my student teaching in the second grade, so I have a lot of my same kiddos in my third grade classroom this year! Here are a few pictures of what our classroom looks like. 

This is just a glance from the front door. You can see our tables, reading nooks, and computer space in the back corner. 


Our student coat hooks with student numbers! 

Our adorable clip chart from the wonderful A Cupcake for the Teacher

 This picture was taken before our first day, so this is a display of our reading table along with our cafe board. 
                                                    Guided Reading table and storage 

                            Our supply caddies with our wonderful labels from 4th grade frolics
                                         Just a few whole brain teaching display posters and some inspiration:-) 
                                                                Our Birthday Balloons 
                                  Eventually, this will be filled with words. But this is the beginning of our word wall. Above, I have hung adorable genre posters from the inspiring the tattooed teacher

                                                        Our cute little reading nook! 
                                                           Truly do believe this. 
                               I really like the way our writing bulletin board turned out! 
                                                                 Daily 5  book boxes! 
       Writing and Math Journals, whiteboard and marker storage and our formative assessment poster
                                                            A glance from the back! 

                                                            I finally have my own desk! 






I hope you enjoyed this small glance into our third grade family, and thanks to all of you inspiring teachers out there who helped create this classroom. 


Gabrielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment