Monday, May 26, 2014

Summer Bucket List

Hey friends! Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Monday off of school! I sure am. I cannot believe it is already time to start thinking about my summer plans. I still have 3 in a half weeks left of school, but I have grand plans for this summer:-) I am linking up with Mrs. Jump's Class to share my hopes for this summer! 


Most looking forward to Sunday dinners, walks around our sub with my mom:-),  and shenanigans up at our cottage

ONE MORE MONTH! ONE MORE MONTH!! 

Does anyone have any thoughts on this book? Any other book suggestions? 



What are you guys up to this summer in regards to organizing?



And to add to this, I also will be babysitting the same two sweeties this summer than I have watched for three summers in a row. I have absolutely enjoyed watching them grow up, and our time together really does count as relaxation for me. Plus, they always make me laugh:-) 

Any words of advice??


Don't forget to link up and share your plans for this upcoming summer! 

Happy blogging! 
Gabrielle 



No comments:

Post a Comment