Thursday, July 23, 2015

Big Changes!

Time sure does fly by! There certainly has been a lot going on in my life, and I am very excited to share two huge changes with you. First and foremost, just over a month ago, I got to marry the love of my life! Now, I am going to brag for just a second. I got to marry, Josh, the kindest, funniest, smartest man I have ever known. I cannot believe we are actually finally married. It seems crazy because you plan and plan, and then it is all just over. Josh and I sure are blessed, and we had an amazing wedding filled with lots of love, laughs, dancing, and many memories to remember forever. We feel so grateful for such an amazing day. Let me share with you a few of my favorite photos from our remarkable start to our journey as husband and wife.






With being a wife, I now have a new name! I am super excited to hear all the kiddos call me by my new name in just a short month. And now, I did say there were two BIG, HUMUNGOUS, GIGANTIC changes in my life. Yes, I am now a wife to an adorable pharmacist/soon to be medical doctor. But, I also will have a new classroom to call home come this fall.  I HAVE A NEW JOB in one of my DREAM districts! I have made the difficult decision to leave my third grade classroom in the district where I have been working for the past two years and where I also did my student teaching to a new district slightly closer to our home in Ohio. This was such a HUGE decision for me, but I feel confident in my new role, and I am super excited to be working in such an awesome district! And bonus, I get to stay in third grade! 

So there it is! This summer has truly been life changing for me, and I hope you also have gone through some positive changes this summer. What changes have you been through or have you made that have positively impacted you this summer?!?




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your wedding. You were a gorgeous bride. I got married this year too and it is kind of a let down when everything is just done and there is no more planning to do. It was such a relief though to get all my thank yous mailed out and to just be able to sit and relax. Congratulations on your new job!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete