Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August Currently

I am linking up with Oh' Boy Fourth Grade to share what is is happening in the month of August for this third grade teacher. Boy, it sure is crazy that it is already August! There certainly has been a lot going on for me this summer, but still.. .AUGUST already. I have to say though, I am really excited to get back into the swing of  things. I miss the kiddos, and I am so excited to start a new school year at a new school that I have dreamed of working at for years. Here we go!!

Listening- Well, I have to admit being a teacher has really made me value my quiet time. I love waking up to the quiet peace. I even love driving home from work in silence. I guess it's because I'm around cuties chatting all day:-)

Loving- Coffee is certainly one of my best friends, but hey just one cup a day! One of my favorite times of my day in the summer is in the morning when I get to sit around, sipping on my deliciously creamy coffee, surfing teaching blogs.

Thinking- As I have explained a few times already, I am transitioning into a new district, new school, new team, and new classroom. I CANNOT wait to get into my new classroom and start creating/decorating!! I want to go right now!

Wanting- My husband just went back yesterday for his medical school orientation. You see, we met in college, and then he went onto 4 years of pharmacy school. Now after becoming a pharmacist, becoming a physician is his new passion. I am so thrilled he gets to start this new journey, but hey I do now he will be very exhausted and consumed in the next 4-8 years. It will be worth it through to see him happy in his work. That is one thing I am very blessed to have found right away in my career, a love for my job.

Needing- Haha, who doesn't want to spend spend spend on adorable new goodies for our classrooms? I just wish everything was free!

B2S RAK- I am currently on the hunt for a cheap yellow or turquoise rug for my classroom. I am obsessed for looking for this item, but I haven't quite found what I am looking for! If you have any suggestions, please let me know!


As you can see, B2S is on my mind! I can't wait to browse through and see what all of you fabulous teachers are up to! Have a great Tuesday!


5 comments:

  1. I'm dying to get into my classroom too! The wait is killing me!
    Teaching, Love, Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! New school and one you've been excited to work at!! Awesome!!

    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a new teal rug for my class at Walmart. It was only 50 bucks. Then I found these bad boys on amazon! so plush and amazing!!! The seller is called Persian-Rugs. They have some 8x10 rugs for 80-150... which is still a little spendy, but they are very plush and beautiful. Good luck!

    Jessica
    The Whimsical Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestions Jessica!

      Delete
  4. Thrifty rug shopping is always a challenge. Wishing you luck in finding the perfect one to brighten your classroom!

    ReplyDelete