Monday, August 17, 2015

Monday Made It 8/17/15!

Today was a great day for many reasons. For one, I finally got to go into my new classroom. Ahhh.... I measured bulletin boards, dropped off some supplies, and just really soaked in the new classroom where I will be spending my next year. It's so exciting! Another reason this day is great is because I am excited to share my Monday Made its. They all revolve around one new obsession... my cricut.. Thanks Nina:-) 


I love this weekly linky, so be sure to link up with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics.

This week, my wonderful friend Nina stopped by and helped me fix my Cricut. She got us this for our wedding, and I haven't gotten to use it yet. But now it works!!! With a fixed Cricut, I was super excited to get crafting while also finding some time to figure out how that silly machine worked. 

I started by making my dull and sharp pencil bins for my classroom. Adorable! 

I then began thinking of other things to use my Cricut for and came up with this bin. 


It does say Mrs. Clark! I couldn't get a great angle with my phone. I'm not sure what I am going to put in it, but I adore displaying my new name:-) 

And lastly, I spruced up my birthday balloon bucket! 
Happy Monday! 


2 comments:

  1. Your Cricut projects turned out super cute! I just got a Silhouette Cameo, but haven't done much with it yet. Definitely need to make some cute labels like yours in the future!

    Kristi
    Teaching in the Tropics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cricut creations. I have a Cricut but it's the super old original one. I get jealous of people with the new features!

    My Bright Blue House

    ReplyDelete