Friday, September 4, 2015

Classroom Reveal!!!!

AHHHH!!! I am beyond excited to show all of you my beautiful new learning space for my 25 third graders. I get to meet my new kiddos on Tuesday, but I finally think our room is ready for the new school year. I did mention this in a previous post, but I got married this summer, moved to a different state (just next door on the border)  and got hired at one of my dream districts. With that, I got a new classroom to decorate!! Here are some pictures of our third grade learning space!

This is just outside our classroom, just some cute birdies:-) 



I am loving the door display. You can find this great freebie here!

Here is the view from the door!
Loving how this turned out... pictures of the students will be placed on top of the birthday month cupcakes.

Oh ya know... the silly old bathroom passes!

Clothespins with student names with be added onto our student job chart.

Here is our math bulletin board and math station. This station holds decks of cards, manipulatives, calculators, dice, etc.


I think this might be my favorite part of our classroom. I cannot wait to praise and display student work on this display right at the center of our classroom. It will be such a great reminder to see amazing work on the walls that they can be proud of!
 Here is our classroom library that I also adore. I love the READ letters!



I am loving Amy's big numbers! They look adorable above our cursive alphabet.

 Here is my teaching area for the year! Note: I don't have a desk! Yay for saving space!!
New DIY crate seats:-)

Additional crate seats by the windows for a small collaborative learning space!

Some of the student book boxes! I splurged this year and bought these from Really Good Stuff. I am looking forward to not replacing the cardboard IKEA ones mid year.
Just a little reminder sign!

 Here is our classroom behavior chart.


As you can see, I was really inspired by Ashley's big bulletin board letters!

 Here are our two technology stations. I AM SO BLESSED this year to have 7 student ipads and 10 google chromebooks for our classroom! Oh the possibilities!
:-)




And our mini writing station with supplies! 

I am really looking forward to a great new year with my 25 new smarties! 

Here's to an exciting year full of adventures, risk taking, and innovations with my learners!


No comments:

Post a Comment