Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Open House!!

     We are right in the middle of our fourth week together, and I am loving my job more and more each day. I have such an amazing bunch of sweeties. They work extremely hard, and their personalities mesh well together. I am excited for a great year, and even more excited for all the opportunities that we will have together!

     Just two weeks ago, we had our family open house. Our school actually called it our "Welcome Home" party which I found to be totally adorable. I love that we were welcoming back our littles into our home as a school family. I had all but 2 families show up which was AMAZING!!
( a first for me)

Here are just the few snapshots that I was able to take before the kids and their families arrived.
 Our school provided a sign in sheet that we had to use, but check out this adorable "sign in here" sign. You can find it here!
Aren't these too cute? I found these hands at a local teacher store, but you could easily cut them with a die cut machine. The sign was found from Ashley for FREE

 I used the brown bag teacher's open house kit to organize my night with signs and a cute powerpoint. She really had some great ideas to share with parents, and I just love her attention to detail.

And here is a peek at the scavenger hunt that the kids used to show their parents our classroom. I cannot believe this is still listed as free! It is editable and also comes with volunteer forms!

Overall, open house was a big success. I met and mingled with many families, and I look forward to continue to build relationships over the course of the year.

I'll be back soon to share some of our beginning of the year shenanigans!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment